Sunday, February 5, 2012

I am hanging up my heart for you

Happy Sunday!  Hope you are all having a great weekend. Today I have a Valentine's card...full of LOVE! I used the Making Valentines image from Saturated Canary, which I coloured with Copics, see the details below.  The papers and embellishments are from my stash.  Inside the card, I included my daugther's favorite quote from The Notebook movie.  I am sure you will all agree it is so romantic!!!

Here is the list of Copics I used: Skin E00, E000, E11, R20; Eyes YG11, YG63; Hair E13, E17, E18, E19; Clothes R0000, R00, R20, B32, B34, B97; Shoes: E41, E42, E43; Hearts R20, R22, R24, R27, R29.

And here is the card:



Inside the card:


Take a look at the details:


Another View:


I am entering the card in the following challenges:

Allsorts - Free & Easy
Crafty Calendar - Love and Marriage
Little Miss Muffet - Valentines & Love
Little Red Wagon - #118 Valentine's Day or Love
The Paper Shelter - #49 Love is in the Air
Truly Scrumptious - #73 Love and Hearts

Hugs, Ivonne

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I adore that little charm. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the image and the cute heart charm.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute card - love the paisley!! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet challenges.

    Cleota
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love those gorgeous papers, and of course the image is darling! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog...Good Luck! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at The paper Shelter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so fantastically cute. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this creation and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, this is so beautiful! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete