Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Garden Tilda...homespun style!

I created this card with my interpretation of the term homespun. It is for a challenge with that theme. It's very simple. The lace flower: lace from my stash that I sprayed with glimmer mist (including the thread I used to close it down) and a button from my stash. The yellow flowers I crocheted with ribbon and the centers are crochet yarn knotted a couple of times.

Front of the card: 

Detail of stamp:

Side view:



This card was created using stamp from: Magnolia "Garden Tilda"; Paper: cardstock - Bazzill ; DP - graphic45 "Little Darlings"; Tag - graphic45 "Little Darlings Tags2"; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist "Vintage Pink". Ribbon, button, yarn and lace are from my stash. This image was stamped with Memento ink and colored with copic markers.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Week #5 - Homespun Style: Midweek Magnolias
The Pink Elephant - TPE 143: The Pink Elephant
Skin Tones (I used E000, E00 & E11): Copic Marker Europe
Week 151 - Special Monthly Challenge Anything Goes: Just Magnolia
April Challenge - Handmade Flowers: Truly Madly Crafty Challenges



4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. love love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love that sweet Tilda, she is definitely homespun with her wee spade. I'm loving those pretty flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias this week. We hope you will join us again tomorrow for our new challenge.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, I love the pretty orange and yellow combination. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real cutie! :) Love the sunshine colours and sweet image and those flowers look gorgeous! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete