Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's gonna be a bright sunshiny day!

Happy Sunday and welcome to another Loves Rubberstamps Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects to inspire you. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $10 Loves Rubberstamps store gift certificate. So, all you have to do is hop along, take a look at all the fabulous creations and leave a little love for the Designers! You have until Saturday, July 6, at 8pm CST. Have fun and enjoy the hop!

If you've arrived here from Marcy's blog you are right on track! If not, I have posted the whole blog hop list below, just in case you get lost along the way!
 
Well my friends, I just got back from vacation, my daughter and I went on a 7-day cruise and we had a blast. I'll share pictures very soon. For today's blog hop, I wanted to create a card as bright and happy as the vacation we just had. I used the Simple Stories - Summer Fresh 6x6 paper pad, which I think it is just perfect for what I had in mind. Take a look at my card:
 
Front view:
View from both sides:

Closer look at the details:
 
View from the top:
 
My card ingredients are:
Brads from my stash.

Thank you so much for playing along in our hop today! Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog and let us know what you thought! we'll love to hear from you!
In case you got lost, here is this week's roster:
Ivonne (that's me)

 One last look at the card:
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays - #109 Anything Goes
Sister Act - #13 Anything Goes
Jellypark Friends - Celebrate Summer
AUD Sentiments - #83 Summer
Hugs, Ivonne

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love this paper! I really like the pinwheels you added...I need to try some of those! I am glad you had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a wonderful trip and love this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is a jaw dropper! SO fresh and fun and summery! Glad you had a wonderful cruise - and made wonderful memories :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!! Glad you had a fun vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Beautiful!!!Following you on Bloglovin..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Who would not like to receive this beauty!! I love the papers.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pinwheels! Too cool! Glad you had a blast on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea with the pinwheels. Such a sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely DP's, and I really lovin' that HUGE sentiment and your pinwheels too! Thanks for playing along with us at the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday too for a new challenge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is a beautifully happy and colorful one. Love it. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, I'm really into these sentiment cards myself at the moment, stunning creation, thanks for joining us at Jellypark hugs Gaynor DT x

    ReplyDelete