Sunday, April 27, 2014

It's A Mouse!

Hello fellow crafting bloggers! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous!!! Here is my fourth and next to last card from this class. First I want to make something clear: I never liked the mouse stamps that I've seen. Why, you may ask? Because it's a mouse! But I have to tell you, the "House of Mouse" stamps have been working really hard on making a little "nest" in my heart, and have finally won me over. How couldn't they accomplish this? They have stamps with the cutest critters doing human everyday life activities but with such great personalities you forget they are rodents and you have to fall in love with them. This card is a CAS style, and it really makes the image take center stage. I hope you enjoy my first mouse stamp as much as I enjoyed coloring it.
Front view:
Detail of image:
Detail of image and ribbon:
 A sunny and grassy view:
 
 This card was created using:
Stamp: House of Mouse "Don't Spill The Beans" 
Other: Embellishments provided by teacher

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create: Challenge #69 Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge # 40 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge 80 - Say It With Words
A Gem of a Challenge: Challenge #118 Cute and Cuddly
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge: Challenge #63 - Spring
 
Hugs, Kathya

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your card, you have done a fabulous job, Love your coloring. I use Copics myself. Very well done! Absolutely love the mice - so georgeous.

    Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody, remember you can enter 3 projects each monthly challenge - the very best of luck! Ange DT xxoo

    I have joined your blog today and would love you to join my as well to go in the draw for a beautiful Sherri Ann Baldy frame die. Once I reach 200 followers I will choose a winner by random numerator.I already have 190 followers so not long to go - only 10 more followers before I draw the lucky winner.

    Happy Crafting! Ange xxoo

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeos card
    your creative world is really
    in colours
    love this card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that is a super cute card! I love the sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining our Dream Valley 'Say It With Words' challenge. Good luck! Hugs, Wends x Dream Valley DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh So Sweet !! Thanks for joining CC&CC # 63 Spring DT – Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I'm with you on the mice Kathya. The House Mouse stamp kind are the only ones I like. Your card is delightfully full of color. Thanks for sharing all your card class creations with us! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and love your coloring and the colors are so bright and cheery!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love your CAS layout and the gorgeous bright colours!

    Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww house mouse stamps are soo cute. Such lovely colours on this card too, very bright and cheery. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! These Mouse House images are quite adorable!! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very cute, and great colouring, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will come back for blog hop, this card is lovely
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute for words! Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, just popping by with another DT hat on...Thank you for joining Kitty Bee's Aloha Friday Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab card! the image is really cute, beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining us in our Clean and Simple challenge over at Sentimental Sundays !
    Mirella DK
    DT Sentimental Sundays (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card - fab colours.
    Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete